„Przerwij Ciszę” charity informs that in July 2018 a First-level Sign Language Course and supplementary workshops will be realized.
The main goal of the course is to master the basics of sign language.
As a result of the training, participants:
• will learn the basics of sign language knowledge and its applications in working with deaf people,
• acquire practical skills in using the Polish Fnger Alphabet, basic and order numerals,
• they will master about 600 basic signs of sign language and the technique of using them in accordance with the rules of the Flash Language System as well as Polish Sign Language,
• prepare for further education or self-education through the ability to use textbooks of dictionaries and multimedia materials,
• will receive a certificate confirming their participation in the course with the final grade entered, confirming the received communication qualifications, at their completed level,
• The course is run by highly qualified teachers and sign language interpreters as well as by deaf people with appropriate qualifications with several years of experience in the environment of deaf people.
Lecturer: Barbara Skulska – tel. 660-524-374, firstname.lastname@example.org